Gibson Thornley is committed to protecting your privacy and we always act in full compliance with the current UK Data Protection Act.
You don’t need to provide us with any personal information when you browse this site. We only collect your personal information if you contact us by email or telephone or become a customer of our business, and we only use this information to process your enquiry and to provide the services you have requested.
- Ask for more information than we need or store your information for longer than necessary
- Pass on, disclose or sell any of your personal details to any third party unless you have given us your express permission to do so
- Use your email address to send unsolicited mail – any emails we send will be in connection with the provision of agreed services or mailings that you have expressly subscribed to receive
- Please note: we reserve the right to co-operate with appropriate authorities if legally required to do so and have no legal liability for such disclosures
- Endeavour to protect your personal data from access by unauthorised parties
- Provide you with full details of any data we store about you on request, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request
To request a copy of your client record, please contact us.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track visitor movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times, URL requested, referral URL etc. This information is not shared with third parties and is used by personnel within Gibson Thornley and our trusted partners to analyse our site activity to improve the performance of our website.